Hello

First of all I want to thank every one working to keep this great community alive.

I would be grateful if some one can help me with some :idea: ideas :idea: for a final year project that is related to networks.

My background:
I am currently studying Network Management and Security in the University of Glamorgan and I have previously acquired some professional certificates such as CompTIA A+, MCP, MCSA, MCSE and CCNA.

My problem for the project is that every thing in the network interests me and that’s why I am confused adding to it I am looking for a project with a fairly easy implementation because I am no a very good programmer.

Once again thanks to every one for this lovely community.

Regards,
Hassan

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

I'm not really sure what requirements you have for this project? Do you just need to build a simple network and secure it? How about deploying a vpn solution would that work?

I'm not really sure what requirements you have for this project? Do you just need to build a simple network and secure it? How about deploying a vpn solution would that work?

First of all thank you for taking time to reply...

well the project can be about any thing within the network area but I am looking for some thing with a fairly easy implementation because i have limited programming skills.

How about deploying a vpn solution would that work?

Can u tell me more about what u mean?

Regards,
Hassan

Hello

First of all I want to thank every one working to keep this great community alive.

I would be grateful if some one can help me with some :idea: ideas :idea: for a final year project that is related to networks.

My background:
I am currently studying Network Management and Security in the University of Glamorgan and I have previously acquired some professional certificates such as CompTIA A+, MCP, MCSA, MCSE and CCNA.

My problem for the project is that every thing in the network interests me and that’s why I am confused adding to it I am looking for a project with a fairly easy implementation because I am no a very good programmer.

Once again thanks to every one for this lovely community.

Regards,
Hassan

SALAAM hasan brother, Brother i m also the student of BS in computer science last year. i m confused,what final project i have to make so plz help me about my final project if u don't mind plz give me ur's final project's soft copy i just see ur final project thanks by.

No cheating at Daniweb. :(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.