Hi all,

I have created a subdomain and it is listed in the subdomains list in the cpanel. But it is not working when typed in the browser. it shows the following error.

Network Error (dns_unresolved_hostname)

Your requested host "deals.albaddadintl.com" could not be resolved by DNS.

when i have checked using online dns tool it shows like

No nameservers provided an SOA record for the zone. You should configure your nameservers to have a master slave relationship. The update of the zone information to the slave nameservers should be handled through the SOA record.

and

No MX records exist within the zone. This is legal, but if you want to receive E-mail on this domain, you should have MX record(s). The program can't continue in a case like this, so we are assuming you don't receive mail on this domain.

please help me to resolve this.

thanks and regards,
mathew

I can connect to the page fine.

You need to remember that if you're changing a DNS record, it can take between 24 to 48 hours (can be shorter, can be longer) for servers around the world to propagate.

If after 48 hours you notice no change, then you should contact your server host.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.