I need help for my research about "improving email reliability",i need information and statistics showing that email is not reliable, there is a slight percentage mostly upto 5% that email is unreliable due to many reasons, i need information about how to improve email reliability and which tools or software to use for this

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I have found that email programs vary enormously in quality!(hence comparisons are almost impossible) There are the big boys no name but the outlook can be bleak. There are open email software which usually work well and can be as reliable as thunder, and there are other paid for email programs which work like a shampoo and clean right through.
You will appreciate that to compare them for direct reliability may well depend on the platform, language, OS, and user!
As for tools it would seem to me that keeping logs of data transfer and error reliability and then applying well know statistical tools to them would bring up the results you want.
M

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.