I connected lap and desktop via crossover and assign ipv4 address .
after that I ping and got reply success
after I open mysql connection and type,
host-ip of pc,username,password and access to specified ip address's pc DB success.
Like wise I follow those steps for lan network which centralised by switch. It ping success each whatever I want pc from all computers
before ping I run ipconfig command to got ip addresses. then I see ipv6 and ipv4 address.
then my problem,
same way I used lap and desktop, I open mysql connection window and put server machine ipv4 address and trying to connect. it connected but won't show db. but db was on that pc.
after all I run **arp -a **command and gathered all ip address of this lan network. then I put all ip address at host part of connection one by one. but there is no db from all pc's. when I checked manually on sever there was db.
for this reason I enter some ip addresses which are not assign on that lan. (ip entered at host part of connection ) then there also it connect without any problems.

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

I'm not sure what the question in all of that was, but It sounds like you had an IP conflict, and figured it out. If you are still having a problem, maybe you could give more specific details about your adaptersetting, and what our hope to accomplish.

Your Question isnt Very Clear Enough,

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.