hi friends i hav faced a new problem that some guys of mi organization are accessing gmail and orkut through google translation page.....i m a network administrator and here we use winproxy as a proxy server and we cant block the translation page of google bcoz we also use it 4 our organizational development........so suggest me any idea to stop guys...

thanx and regards
ANUJ GAUR
<snip>

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

If you want to stop on network then you need to install CCproxy on your server, its nice software with custom configuration for every IP. Just put the keywords you want to block the content for that specified user and done.

If you want to stop on network then you need to install CCproxy on your server, its nice software with custom configuration for every IP. Just put the keywords you want to block the content for that specified user and done.

the winproxy provide the same feature and i hav tried ccproxy also but winproxy is really better than ccproxy and it has filter feature also and we can block websites according to our need but the peoples are accessing through google translate page so its difficult to stop the google translation page ........can u suggest any other>???

Member Avatar for thunderstorm98

In CCproxy there's not only one option about website blocking but also it provides Web content blocking. Check it.. !

hi friends,i hav faced a new problem that some guys of mi organization are accessing gmail and orkut through google translation page.....i m a network administrator and here we use ccproxy as a proxy server and we cant block the translation page of google but i don't want to block complete google page just i want to block gmail & orkut link on google page ........so suggest me any idea to stop guys...

thanx and regards
mufiz alam
<snip>

Hello,If you want to stop on network then you install Cc proxy on your server.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.