i have a sony optiarc dvd writer. Since the time i have installed it, i get a continous beeping sound( sort of clicking sound). When i insert a disk, there's sound for sometime and wen the cd starts to read the sound goes away for sometime. Also, wen the cd-tray is opened, there's no beeping sound! Please help..Thanks

Hi members ..............................................................................................
i have a sony optiarc dvd writer. Since the time i have installed it, i get a continous beeping sound( sort of clicking sound). When i insert a disk, there's sound for sometime and wen the cd starts to read the sound goes away for sometime. Also, wen the cd-tray is opened, there's no beeping sound! Please help..Thanks .........................................................................................
by regards
anglish 675
more information to click here

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.