The wires from my case are as follows
Power LED + , Power LED - , Reset SW (2 holes) , HDD LED (2 holes) , and then there is a seperate wire listed as Power SW, and it has 2 holes.

The motherboard pins are as follows:
HDLED+ , HDLED - , GND , RESET # , Dummy , PLED + , PLEED - , PWRBTN# , GRND

Please help me match these up.

Also how do I know where to put the HDD LED since the wire is not specified which hole is + and -.

And does dummy mean that I do not put anything there. (and don't call me a dummy) :lol:

Thank you very much

The wires from my case are as follows
Power LED + , Power LED - , Reset SW (2 holes) , HDD LED (2 holes) , and then there is a seperate wire listed as Power SW, and it has 2 holes.

The motherboard pins are as follows:
HDLED+ , HDLED - , GND , RESET # , Dummy , PLED + , PLEED - , PWRBTN# , GRND

Please help me match these up.

Also how do I know where to put the HDD LED since the wire is not specified which hole is + and -.

And does dummy mean that I do not put anything there. (and don't call me a dummy) :lol:

Thank you very much

this maybe a little late but hdled stands for hard drive led, pled stands for power led, pwrbtn stands for power button, grnd is ground etc...match up the + with + and - with -...if you dont get the light to work you need to switch it up...nothing should happen if you have them mixed up except that your led's or power switches/reset switches will not function until you get them right.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.