I had this laptop only for a year and half never done any physical damage, it is was in excellent condition until the screen went crazy. Its a bit difficult to describe but mainly all the colors got mixed up, ive attached an image of the screen do have a look.

Connected to an external monitor and the screen is perfectly fine, so the video card is fine. Then i bought a brand new inverter and replaced it with the old one but still messed up screen :(

My only guess is now it may be one of the cables from the bottom part of the laptop to the screen or the screen it self. the screen itself is a 17" high definition very expensive stuff.

So im completely stuck with loads of deadlines lined up. Any suggestions or advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers.

Gently squeeze the panel where the lines meet the edge of the screen. If they go away or change then you need a new LCD panel.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.