hello,

can you help me how can i disable the american megatrends screen...please help me hoping for your positive responds...

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

Look in the BIOS setup for a setting to disable sit /splash screen /or enable quick boot something like that ; once disabled, the
normal POST screens will be displayed.

Look in the BIOS setup for a setting to disable sit /splash screen /or enable quick boot something like that ; once disabled, the

hello sir,

sir thank you for the reply and helping me i will try this sir i will write again if i have problem...more power to you...

hello sir

i have question sir, if will i disable this sir the american megatrends.does my computer works fine?or i will get trouble if i will disable this...please help me... hoping for your positive responds....

safe to disable it .

safe to disable it .

sir i already disable it but it will still display i choose the quickboot = disable..and this will display the american trends..please help me sir hoping for your positive responds...

did you also look around for disable splash screen ,it been so long since i disabled a splash scree i forget exactly,and also its different in different bios 's

did you also look around for disable splash screen ,it been so long since i disabled a splash scree i forget exactly,and also its different in different bios 's

hello sir thanks for the patience,

yup sir i already disable the splash screen...please help me sir hoping for your positive responds...

hello sir thanks for the patience,

yup sir i already disable the splash screen...please help me sir hoping for your positive responds...

then it should be gone ,un less it not a splash screen and is just the normal windows boot screen .it not going anywhere ,just enable quick boot and learn to live with whats on the screen ,walkaway for a minute after you turn it on and when you come back it will be gone ! good luck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.