I have 2X nvidia 7600gt video cards run in sli and there is an S-video out of the cards. I have magnavox 20mf500t that has a CPU VGA input but only does 640X480 and it is really bad graphics. My question is,,, The TV has S-video in and it has COMPONENT (YPBPR) in. When I bought my video cards, it had an adapter to go from the S-video out socket and that cable on the other end of the S-video was COMPONENT (YPBPR). Can I go from the card to the COMPONENT (YPBPR) of the TV or just straight out of the S-Video out of the card to the S-video in of the TV? The CPU (VGA) input of the TV is limited to only one resolution, but I thought I might could do the fore mentioned. Just wanted to ask before I screwed the tv up by just trying it.

Did I post this in the wrong place or is it just one of those no one knows the answer to?:icon_sad:

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.