My laptop screen was black today but it's running. I can see the volume and the wireless thing turned on. I cannot see anything on the screen. It's totally black. And then i just closed it and turned it on after 10 min. Then the screen came up normal. But the battery was low, it was blinking in red. Is it because of the battery that it didnt come up?

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

My laptop screen was black today but it's running. I can see the volume and the wireless thing turned on. I cannot see anything on the screen. It's totally black. And then i just closed it and turned it on after 10 min. Then the screen came up normal. But the battery was low, it was blinking in red. Is it because of the battery that it didnt come up?

That's a good assumption. The back-light for the LCD display is one of the bigger power consumers for a laptop, which is why they are normally dimmed when running on battery power.

Charged your battery fully and do the same test again. See whether your screen is normal.

try to remove your battery and try using your laptop without battery.. see it goes back to normal... if you find that it goes to normal so your battery need to be fully charged.

Check the dates! Don't just blind reply to them

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.