HELLO I CHANGE MY VIDEO CARD AND MY UNIT IS P6240D. I BUY GENERIC PSU 600 WATTS AND I CONVERT THE TWO MOLEX TO 6 PIN BECAUSE THE GRAPHICS CARD NEED 6 PIN SO I CONVERT. THE GRAPHICS CARD IS POWER COLOR RADEON 5670. Computer starts up, power supply fan works, CPU fan works, Attatched side panel fan works. Lights light up, Drive sounds as if working, Boot sounds to start working BUT NO IMAGE. THE MONITOR SAY NO SIGNAL. BUT IF I CONNECT THE VGA IN MOTHER BOARD IT IS WORKING BUT IN VIDEO CARD SAY NO SIGNAL. SORRY FOR MY ENGLISH. SOMEBODY HELP ME :smileysad:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

capatial letters when used In the manner you are using then mean shouting .why are you shouting '

did the manual for the video card say you could use 2 moulex plugs if you didn't have the proper plug

Ooops sorry. Im not shouting lol :P. Nooooo. I convert the two molex 4 pin to 6 pin. gets? :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.