Hi, I have Dell Inspiron 2650 laptop, runs WinXP. When I turned it on today, vertical lines appeared on screen, cant see anything. I've tried hooking it up to another monitor but had same problem. Anybody have any ideas what could be wrong? Cheers, Martyo

Hi, I have Dell Inspiron 2650 laptop, runs WinXP. When I turned it on today, vertical lines appeared on screen, cant see anything. I've tried hooking it up to another monitor but had same problem. Anybody have any ideas what could be wrong? Cheers, Martyo

I have the same problem with my inspiron 2650. I have another damaged inspiron in which I am transfering parts to isolate the problem. Hard drive and memory checks showed nothing wrong.

I had the same problem. My hard drive went bad and the power cord needed to be replaced. I think this will help your computer.

I have the same problem with my inspiron 2650. I have another damaged inspiron in which I am transfering parts to isolate the problem. Hard drive and memory checks showed nothing wrong.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.