hi all back again with yet another prob. my intel 82845 processor to I/O controller -1a30 is unable to start i dont seem to have any problems but on a recent check to see if all was ok i went through my hardware list and came across this. ive tried an uninstall and when i rebooted it re-installed and i thought all was ok but when i checked at a later date im faced with the same problem. ive searched in google for a solution but found nothing so i wondered if one of you fine chaps could come with a solution. As im struggling.
I would be grateful of any advice.I also looked on the intel website and serched for the chip in question to no avail. ive also looked on www.pureperformance.com and www.overclockers.com as these sites go into motherboard tweaking and stuff and i thought they might turn up a link or advise but no.

thanks
nigel :rolleyes:

Recommended Answers

All 3 Replies

hi all back again with yet another prob. my intel 82845 processor to I/O controller -1a30 is unable to start i dont seem to have any problems but on a recent check to see if all was ok i went through my hardware list and came across this. ive tried an uninstall and when i rebooted it re-installed and i thought all was ok but when i checked at a later date im faced with the same problem.

Have you updated your Intel chipset drivers? They are updated on a regular basis -- reinstalling usually won't fix that kind of problem. It may be a glitch in one of the files. It's certainly worth a try.

cheers tallcool1 that was my next question i was gonna make it a new thread but as youre here. do you know if i can just flash my BIOS with the latest update as ive missed a few updates
i have a microstar MS 6534 mb in case its relevant

cheers
nigel;)

hi i have intel r desktop board ram and proceser is ok but borad not start what can i do some time start but auto power off after power off it will not start again what can i do pls tell me

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.