Motherboard P5G41-M LE/CSM

Processor : Intel Celeron D processor , socket 775

Ram memory : PC2-6400 2x1GB sticks

Recently changed my motherboard and used following ram and processor .

system is booting okay, windows is running fine only problem i am having is when i starts up my system its taking a long time to reach to Asus P5G41-M screen. only thing i notice is fan running slow and i dont see any display in the beginning but after 30 seconds -1 min , fan run really fast and then i can see the display on screen and after that everything runs fine.

i have tried it during bench test too so i dont think its because of hard disk or usb controller. during bench test i have connected only power supply ram, motherboard and processor and it was showing same problem at that time.

CPU temp was 34 deg C in bios , so i guess thermal paste and heat sink are working okay i checked memories and motherboard controller and all came passed.

just wanna mention .. motherbaord, cmos battery , memory all are brand new and i just opened the package

Please let me know if you need any more details.

Thanks,

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

It has to be a fault. I'd say get it replaced.

ya, i also had that problem....get it replaced....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.