I have a Frontech Jil-0606 tv-tuner card installed on my computer, i have installed
the driver from the cd which comes with tuner card,I have also installed softwares
Intervideo-WinDvr and Tv-Plus 3.It plays Tv channel and it captures properly but sound
is playing very slow,Remote is not working,and sound also is't working properly
muting,Increasing/Decreasing volume is not working and sound is't captured when i
record and every time when i start computer both WinDvr and Tv Plus shows a
messege "Cannot get Device",I dont understand the problem, There is no yellow
question mark in the device manager, Please anyone help me.

Thaking you.

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Hi Souravking,
I have the same Frontech Internal TV tuner card but I dont have the driver. Can you please mail me the driver, lets see if I get the same problem.

Thanks,

I have a pcmia tv card aand it did simular things especially the no sound on recording I think it is the windvr software,there is a windvr3 which I have been searching for myself.

I have a Frontech Jil-0606 tv-tuner card installed on my computer, i have installed
the driver from the cd which comes with tuner card,I have also installed softwares
meant for Vista OS.It plays Tv channel and it captures properly but,Remote is not working at all.
Please suplly me the patch which is working for the remte problem.

Thanking you,
Pravat Kumar Giri

meant for Vista OS.It plays Tv channel and it captures properly but,Remote is not working at all.
Please suplly me the patch which is working for the remte problem.

Thanking you,
Pravat Kumar Giri

Please send me the driver for Frontect JIL 0606 TV Tuner Card
My mail id is [email removed]

Please send me the driver for Frontect JIL 0606 TV Tuner Card
My mail id is [email removed]

hi this is a help forum ,not a free driver site , google you item,what you will find is a lot of people looking for drivers for it ,looks like it was made for win98 ,maybe time for a new card

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.