Hi, I'm using an ESX Virtual Drive and basically I want to allocate data to a VM Drive from unallocated space within the VM Drive due to lack of space. I've done some research and found this great software: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AnpOhiywWJw#at=65 . What do you think? Is there a better and a more suitable option/ software?

O.K. hardware junky, first question is WHY?

If the VM drive is already a going thing there's no need to spend money on software or hardware. Assuming you're using one of Redmond's products you can create a partition from within the OS on a existing HD via Administrative tools with it's own Drive letter.

Merge partitions is a newly powerful function for return to the users of Partition Wizard Server Edition v7.1. You don't need to bother the high prices of partition software or partitions freeware lack of Merge partitions. Partition Wizard Server Edition v7.1 will solve the problem for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.