I have a thinkpad after i have written my password he cannot boot on windows i can't enter the bios either
anyone could help me with that
plz
thank you

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

If that's a bios password, you can reset it by clearing the bios, (however it being a laptop, you might find it a real chore to find the jumper for clearing the bios).

Try giving a shout to IBM and tell them your problem, they probably can tell you what you need to know. Good luck!

If that's a bios password, you can reset it by clearing the bios, (however it being a laptop, you might find it a real chore to find the jumper for clearing the bios).

Try giving a shout to IBM and tell them your problem, they probably can tell you what you need to know. Good luck!

I maybe able to help you out, I found a way to get your BIOS Password without going though too much trouble. I have made a web page with information on this. Here it is : http://ibmpassword.serveftp.com :lol:

Remove the CMOS battery and wait for some times and replace it back and power on the system.That should do it.

I also need to find the bios password for an IBM r32 laptop help

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.