Well i bought a Hel-80 from Ibuypower last year and amazingly enough the warranty went up 3 days before my laptop just magically stopped working. It was running fine, never ran extremely hot, never random strange locks ups etc. But the other day i went to get online and it was off, i left it on when i went to go get lunch and when i came back it was off, i tried turning it on via the power button but nothing, there is no hard drive noise, no fan noise, no familiar beeps or whatever... nothing.. But the little lights for the power come on and start to flicker then suddenly die. The batter appears to charge it glows green as if fully charged, i even unplug the battery and try that... Anyone have any clue of what may be wrong or a way to troubleshoot such a problem?

joshua

well ibuypower.com decided to throw me a line so i get to send it in and they said they will fix it and send i back with only shipping fees if it is found to be a hardware problem, if it's user they said they would charge me :O wish me luck

joshua

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.