i have a vaio lap top model (sz 670 n )
while i am upgrading my bios with one of file update that i found in vaio update site my bios is damaged .
now i cant see any thing on my displayer and it doesn't boot
what can i do?
is there any body that can help me ?
do you have any suggestion ?

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

while i am upgrading my bios with one of file update that i found in vaio update site my bios is damaged .
now i cant see any thing on my displayer and it doesn't boot
what can i do?
is there any body that can help me ?
do you have any suggestion ?

Flashing the bios is the most dangerous upgrade you can do to your computer ,it maybe that you ruined the bios chip and will have to have a new on installed .the bios info is what boots the computer so incorrect info is only fixed with a new bios chip with the proper info in it .so to the laptop maker you go!.

boy oh boy thats sad

buy a new laptop.

You should never flash a BIOS unless it has a fix you really need.

Try Removing the CMOS battery and installing it after 1/2 hr .I think it should Work

Try Removing the CMOS battery and installing it after 1/2 hr .I think it should Work

you think!! if the bios was flashed and something bad happened during the flash ,the default Bios is gone! removing the battery will do nothing

once BIOS was INTERRUPTED during upgrade you screwed. yogess77 your statement will only be of good help if masoud is wrong about BIOS.witch he clearly states that it was BIOS interruption

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.