Okay I have a fairly new acer latop series 6930 and it has had no problems until recently..I was using my laptop one day and a cat jumped from a height and landed on the laptop to the left of the mousepad it immediatly shut off. I tried to turn it back on but the screen didnt show, the fan and the drives would start but then shut off. The power light was still on but when i pressed it it immediatly went off. Didnt even hesitate. I opened it and everything was connected but then when i started it nothing would run and the power light would shut off a second later. I removed the hard drive but now i am back to the original problem. Any solutions would be very helpful. Thanks

okay so I put the hard drive back in and im back to the original problem. The fan starts but nothing on the screen comes up the fan will stop for a while and then start for about a min the go back off. This repeats until I shut the power off.....Any suggestions? Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.