I wanna build my own computer and i am not sure on what case to get. I want a case that will be able to fit what ever parts I eventually choose and will be easy to upgrade. Cooling is one thing i would obviously want it to do well. as for looks i do like the clear side panels and led lights but i have seen simple yet stylish cases that are good so I am not to fussy. Price is obviously a factor but I will hopefully get my parents to buy it so I dont know what my price range is.

You might want to look into mid tower ATX cases. They should be good enough for average use. Most of them have around 7 or 8 expansion slots and 2 to 4 internal 3.5" bays. If you want to save a few bucks on power supply, there are cases that come with power supplies too, but my personal opinion would be to get your own PSU. As for brand wise, I like to go for cooler masters for their known quality and design.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.