I have a t22 ibm think pad,never had a problem with it.Now I try to turn it on and i get nothing.Just the battery picture lights when i press the on/off button.I have several extra batteries and tried charging a new one ,same thing.DEAD.Any suggestions?
you can even e-mail me at nixpix1@pacbell.net

Also I have a HP tower that has the same problem,but this one I get nothing ,no light ,no fan ,and they were both in the same room plugged into a power surge protector.I'm down to my last computer.
ANy help would be great.
thank you

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

OK,,somone suggested removing the battery out of the laptop and unplug from the wall for 15 minutes.This worked,perfect.Now I just have the HP left to fix.GREAT WORK !!! GUYS!!!!

OK, so your lap top now works without a battery, still needs fixing, take it to a service center.
Please give more information about you PC and we will see if we can offer a suggestion. What is working? Fans? Any lights? Any noise? How long since it last worked? What has happened since? What sort of machine is it?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.