I really hate my computer when it keeps freezes. I almost got pissed and almost kicked my CPU. So please, help me out.

Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce 7300 GT
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 12/14/2009, 08:41:08
Machine name: MARK-078A4CCB9F
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 2 (2600.xpsp_sp2_rtm.040803-2158)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 3.40GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 1022MB RAM
Page File: 359MB used, 2099MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.2180 32bit Unicode

I hope that you could help me soon.

Thanks,
Seth901

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

*bump*
(( Sorry for double post ))

One of the main problems with freezing when playing games is memory but you should be OK there. Try a good clean of the inside of your machine (compressed air), if the fans are partially blocked you will get overheating and problems.
Check what is starting a boot up, if there is too many programs running even with your memory you could run into trouble. Go "Start" "Run" type "msconfig" without the " " and click the "Start up" tab. If there a lot of programs running that you don't need, I would suggest that you download and run tools in "Spybot S&D" and disable the starting of all unnecessary programs. If you don't know what the program is, Google it and find out before disabling. Be careful of your results and where you get them from, some sites selling antivirus programs will tel you that Windows 7 is a virus and you should buy their program to get rid of it.
If you only have a few programs running at start up, it still would not hurt to disable any you don't need running at boot.
Post back if you still need help.
P.S. Your post in red is making my eyes sore...lol

One of the main problems with freezing when playing games is memory but you should be OK there. Try a good clean of the inside of your machine (compressed air), if the fans are partially blocked you will get overheating and problems.
Check what is starting a boot up, if there is too many programs running even with your memory you could run into trouble. Go "Start" "Run" type "msconfig" without the " " and click the "Start up" tab. If there a lot of programs running that you don't need, I would suggest that you download and run tools in "Spybot S&D" and disable the starting of all unnecessary programs. If you don't know what the program is, Google it and find out before disabling. Be careful of your results and where you get them from, some sites selling antivirus programs will tel you that Windows 7 is a virus and you should buy their program to get rid of it.
If you only have a few programs running at start up, it still would not hurt to disable any you don't need running at boot.
Post back if you still need help.
P.S. Your post in red is making my eyes sore...lol

I hope it will work

Failed..

Still doesn't work.

Hi again,
What did you try, both? Even if they did not fix your problem, your machine should now run a little bit better.
Go to this Microsoft site,
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/308427
read about event log, get a copy of yours and post it here. Alternatively, look up the problem described in your log and see if you can find a solution online.

I have same problem, but I don't see any good solution. Could you help me too

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.