My pc restart when i reached win xp screen. This problem starts when i perform the disk check operation.During this it delete some files.plz help me out

i guess it is restarting before getting the dekstop,it may be a RAM problem,just clean the RAM and reconnect it!

if it is getting to the dekstop and then restarting that means it can't load some essential startup files,which can't be recovered.
u try to open your PC in safe mode and then try files recovery software.
if you are not done yet!!
just format the drive.
~chow.

DAN

Hi, normally when that happen is because some software was disable or deleted, try to open your PC in safe mode and then try files recovery software, them after that instal again the win.

<snip>

Hi, normally when that happen is because some software was disable or deleted, try to open your PC in safe mode and then try files recovery software, them after that instal again the win.

<snip>

iam nt able 2 log into by safe mode ,it restart.I also remove my ram,clean it and put it in the slot but nthing works even i tried it to boot through win xp cd but its nt booting and not showing any error and start normal but as it reaches xp screen it restart. My pc has 256 mb ram.

before booting from XP cd ,i guess you haven't chnaged the boot order to the cd rom.
go to boot menu pressing F8 WHILE RESTARTING and chane the boot order then boot from CD.
i guess i wil work

~chow

DAN

When i boot from cd it reaches upto "SETUP INSPECTING UR HARDWARE CONFIG" and then restart again

hi i instal the xps2 to my computer its copy file and restart but again it boot from cd..it didnt boot from hard disk give pls me solution for this

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.