my system randoly restats then i get a blue screen. it seems that its only when i am playing a game. i think it has to do with that sound card issue the realtek ac'97 or somthing like that..please help

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

my system randoly restats then i get a blue screen. it seems that its only when i am playing a game. i think it has to do with that sound card issue the realtek ac'97 or somthing like that..please help

blue screens can happen for any number of reasons. please post more information. i.e make a note of the error that comes up and post that info here.
most commonly the reason behind these errors is a driver conflict or a faulty driver.

blue screens can happen for any number of reasons. please post more information. i.e make a note of the error that comes up and post that info here.
most commonly the reason behind these errors is a driver conflict or a faulty driver.

well it comes up saying that your sytem has been shutoff to pervent damage then it to restart if it is the first time it has happened then it says beginig phycial memory dump.

well it comes up saying that your sytem has been shutoff to pervent damage then it to restart if it is the first time it has happened then it says beginig phycial memory dump.

typical blue screen error... what i'm trying to get at though is what (if any) is the technical information. this could prove helpful in pinpointing the reason and exact error.

try this also:
go into your systems safe mode by pressing f8 on startup. once done this go into the account as would normally. go into control panel, performance and maintenance, administrative tools, event logs. read through the logs paying particular attention to the event flagged as either warning or error. double click on these and you will get your error details and what possibly caused it.

I have had to do this myself with my brother s machine which is at present constantly blue screening.:o :D

will do thank you for your help i will post back alter

OK I await your findings

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.