I have a Aspire Ax1300 then one time my brother told me ablue screen showed up, it was like 3 months ago and I have no idea what bsod was that time. so yeah i was like idc and i thought this was a one time error. the day passes by its been months im still stuck with a bsod. but last week is was fine but it turns off randomly. then when u try to open it again it wont open u have to wait for like 10 mins to turn it on again. today the problem came back it kept shutting down so i system restore it from the other month so then i got these bsods 0xc000001 0x0010037c again. now my computer wont boot and im always stuck in the bsod screen. jw if you install windows again like reformat it do you think it will solve the problem? im honesttly sick of having bsods bc its interrupting with my work. is there anyways you guys could help me please?

have you tried booting up in safe mode that sometimes work

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.