Hi,
About 1 and half years ago purchased a computer , firstly it had -intel pentinum processor, 1 GB Ram and asrock G41VS2 motherboard . it was running properly.
After a month i changed processor to Core 2 Duo E7500 and ram to 2GB.
within a month my computer started getting restarted while playing games . I changed WIndow to XP [earlier i had Window7].
Now problem had risen , whenever i even play video it get restarted , when window 7 starts it get restarted .
My PC Details-
Processor - CORE 2 DUO E7500
RAM- 2GB
MOTHERBOARD-ASROCK G41M-VS2
SAMSUNG DVD WRITER
POWER SUPPLY-HY-TECH HT 450W-P4
HARD DISK -320 GB
LG-18 INCH LCD SCREEN
TVS-KEYBOARD AND MOUSE
I am suffering from this problem for last 1 year .
Please Help Me .
TELL ME WHAT IS THE PROBLEM .

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

{quote]I changed WIndow to XP [earlier i had Window7].
Now problem had risen , whenever i even play video it get restarted , when window 7 starts it get restarted .

so witch is it wixp or win7

you don't say what games or what type of games ,like online or if they are high intense graphic games it maybe you 450w power supply ,maybe you system just isn't good enough to play the game ,

whenever i play any game it get restarted , or even i play video it get restarted , now today i open my cpu , unplug powersupply,ram,processor from motherboard ,and i clean the parts and rejion them and it is working properly , i wonder if it will again restart earlier.........

was going to suggest a cleaning ,but where you said you were having this problem for a year now, i thought nah ,they would have tried a cleaning long ago.

good luck ,hope the cleaning helps

This is likely due to component (RAM and/or CPU) overheating. Is their any way to increase the air flow over the motherboard to help remove the heat?

Also, the power supply may be insufficient. If increasing the cooling (air flow) doesn't help, then you might try a new power supply, with greater capacity.

is daniweb a fun, or it is not made to help,just some dump peoples are spoiling it's reputation, no bodyhelp me , knowledge helpers have , i have more than them ,......

dump peoples are spoiling it's reputation

it lost its repp along time ago,aug 2003 to be exact,lol,
your in front of the computer and you cant fix it ,but expect us to have a magic answer ,at best all we do is offer suggestion that we know.and used to fix a problem like yours on computer we have or fix for others ,all the help given you so far was good solid help/suggestions .good day

hi
I think your motherboard hit shirking problem.First change this.It is not a Operating System Problem.Or Motherboard Cooling Fan problem.

hi
I think your motherboard hit shirking problem.

that motherboard shirking is a hard one to fix ,did you try installing google chrome

it could be motherboard problem....

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.