My PC no display no beep with RAM.
Without RAM it beeps "tetet"continuesly. I already try cleaning with eraser removing HDD, DVD ROM, reset BIOS for 10 minutes. Test GPU,RAM, HDD, PSU, Processor to another MOBO all are working. I remove the MOBO from casing for short circuit problems. Still the same.
The problem why theres no beep with RAM but without RAM it beep? Is the MOBO was the problem?

Please help.. Thanks

ngo.chieflordwalson commented: toshiba hdd 20 gb can not boot +0

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

You hear the beeps when there is no RAM because your motherboard cannot boot up with out RAM.

Can you get the computer to boot with the CPU and RAM installed...no other components. If so, start adding one component at a time.

If you cannot boot with only just CPU and RAM, then you'd have to start swapping out components until you can figure out which component is the problem. It may be easier, quicker, and less expensive if you take your system to a store that has resources to swap out components and figure out which component is causing the issue.

Thanks for quick reply i already try cpu and ram only still computer dont boot up without beeps. Before going to a store thats cost expensive ill try first to clean whole sytem with blower. ill update if what cause the problem..

if u hear the beep once then try to changethrough bios setting if your familiar with that

@ShppingMonk without RAM there was a beeps then 50/50 MOBO was ok. You can't access bios if there were no display. hope some help from community about my problem.. thanks

if u hear the beep once then try to changethrough bios setting if your familiar with that

you need to tell poster what to change if you know what needs to be changed .

[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[

if it were mine i would remove the motherboard and everything connected to it from the computer case ,and set it back up out side the case , to eliminate any short between the MB and the computers case ,if you need help doing so just ask

still no beeping with RAM and beeping without RAM. any help appreciated.. thanks in advance :(

still no beeping with RAM and beeping without RAM. any help appreciated.. thanks in advance :(

if you are gettin no beeps at all ,then its almost always the motherboard is faultly

going to store to test what is the problem. maybe your right faulty MOBO. thanks to all the help.. Thread Closed

good luck

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.