Hello to all of u, thabks for reading this.

I have a VGN-FJ270 Sony Vaio Laptop. The problem is that suddenly while i'm using the laptop, the screen appears all in read or blue or green, it happened to me in three times in different days. I do not know what could it be, so please if u do, let me know.

Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

It sounds like it your video card is going out. One way to test it is plug an external monitor into your laptop when you are experiencing them problems. In addition, if you are to close to a magnet (ie. speaker or subwoofer) it will cause distortion.

AJZ

thanks! i will try that!

Its seems that everytime when i turn on my vaio VGN-CS36GJ there will always be a thin flickering line at the bottom of the monitor.Do u know wad happened?

I have read that there is someone who have vaio VGN-CS36GJ which there will always be a thin flickering line at the bottom of the monitor.
I also have that problem with my vaio VGN-CS36GJ and do not know why it is like that. I hope someone will help us.

I have read that there is someone who have vaio VGN-CS36GJ which there will always be a thin flickering line at the bottom of the monitor.
I also have that problem with my vaio VGN-CS36GJ and do not know why it is like that. I hope someone will help us.

i had a problem with the flickering line - send your laptop to the repair centre, apparently i was told that there was a problem with the LED unit. the technicians will change it for you, prob solved.

now my ventilator fan is making funny noises :\ i'm getting really annoyed with the vaio, and it's not like i don't treat my laptop w/o care.

I am having the same problem but the thin line has now grown and covers my toolbar. Its really annoying but I bought the laptop in the UK but now live in Gibraltar so have no idea what to do next? Ship it back to uk or get it mended locally?

The screen on my sony laptop just went blank the other day while I was using it.
I turned it off and when I turned it back on again it had green matrix like lines all down the screen. Windows will not load up and when I preformed the system check it said everything was ok. Now when it comes on it has either green or red verticle lines all over the screen???
Can anyone help with this?

The screen on my sony laptop just went blank the other day while I was using it.
I turned it off and when I turned it back on again it had green matrix like lines all down the screen. Windows will not load up and when I preformed the system check it said everything was ok. Now when it comes on it has either green or red verticle lines all over the screen???
Can anyone help with this?

ok, i know what's going on, the only way to get rid off it is to dispose your laptop and get a Mac ...problem solve!!! :)

commented: Thanks for resurrecting this old thread just to post your useless comment. -4
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.