Hi

Driver cd of Usb to serial converter is lost, I do not know the make.model of the same.
Can somebody Help me? :sad:

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Inspect that device closely please, and report here any markings or codes that you might be able to see.

If people can't get some clue to the identity of the device, then it's difficult to see any help forthcoming. Can't locate a driver if you don't know what the device is, after all!

Inspect that device closely please, and report here any markings or codes that you might be able to see.

If people can't get some clue to the identity of the device, then it's difficult to see any help forthcoming. Can't locate a driver if you don't know what the device is, after all!

Thanks for reply

Is there any generic driver available or I could get some site where driver
could be downloaded

No. Not to my knowledge. Have you looked for any potentially identifiable markings as requested?

Instead of fussing and fighting with the thing, why not just buy another one for ten bux?

There is not generic driver... If you can not find the driver, buy a new usb-serial cable with the driver from data-converters.com

I mean, what's the score here. I have a Lindy USB to serial cable. Can I find a driver on the ENTIRE Internet?

I'm going to have to try one of the generics.

in need of a generic driver for a usb serial controller cord

aluratek usb to serial convertor driver

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.