Dear All
I need Asus N13219 D33005 128 Mb Display card driver, is there anybody to help me out?
Thanking in advance
Best Regards

Recommended Answers

All 11 Replies

Is it a plug in card or is is built into your motherboard?

It would be nice if you could describe a little bit about how to install this card?

Is it a plug in card or is is built into your motherboard?

Dear Rik it's plug in card, Actually it's PCI Express.

N13219 D33005 comes up with nothing on the Asus site. Is there anything else printed on it?
What does windows call it?
What windows version have you got?

Why is someone with so many letters in their sig unable to find a display driver?

> is there anybody to help me out?
Have you tried google, or the manufacturer's website?

Dear Saleem hope you'll be fine doin gud, LOLZ don take it ova yo nervers bro. it's neva bad to share you problem with some experts if you want quick solution for a problem. infact it's always better? it's my opinion don know 'bout yo :)

N13219 D33005 comes up with nothing on the Asus site. Is there anything else printed on it?
What does windows call it?
What windows version have you got?

Dear Rick i've already tried Asus site and many other places like driver guide and other driver sites if you search "D33005 N13219" then it returns some results it's 128 Mb VGA and "D33005 N13219" written on it :)

Plug in cards are fine. Could you tell me the configuration of your card and are you satisfied with its performance?

It's an Asus NVIDIA N6200 SERIES.
Quick search on http://support.asus.com brings back 82 files, 4 of which are xp drivers.

Tastyklean

have you contact the support center of ASUS. if you system falls in warranty period, call without any hassle.
Thanks

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.