Windows XP System

Plugged in USB Microsoft Natural Keyboard and used it for a night, unplugged before shutting down. When trying to use my own lap top keyboard again the alphabet keys that are showing blue characters that you can get with use of FN key are not typing as normal they are automatically using the alternate options of the FN key but without depressing the key to get these.

I can not sort it using the keyboard options or regional/language options of control panel.

Example below

Natural Keyboard characters when typing the alphabet :

abcdefghijklmnopqrstlvwxyz

Laptop keyboard characters when typing the alphabet :

abcdefgh51230n6-qrst4vwxyz

:sad:

HELP !!!!!!!!!!!! please

I have same problem as Bluejay74 posted Jun 4th, 2005 4:10 am as below

Windows XP System

Plugged in USB Microsoft Natural Keyboard and used it for a night, unplugged before shutting down. When trying to use my own lap top keyboard again the alphabet keys that are showing blue characters that you can get with use of FN key are not typing as normal they are automatically using the alternate options of the FN key but without depressing the key to get these.

I can not sort it using the keyboard options or regional/language options of control panel.

Example below

Natural Keyboard characters when typing the alphabet :

abcdefghijklmnopqrstlvwxyz

Laptop keyboard characters when typing the alphabet :

abcdefgh51230n6-qrst4vwxyz

I could not find a solution to the problem on this site

Can anybody tell me how to access sulutions or do you know a solution

Please help!!!!!!!!!!!!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.