HL-5140 Brother Printer - Paper Light is on and no action. Tried cleaning it out, checked for any loose or ripped paper in the machine. Took the toner out and put it back in, and then tried swearing at it for some time all to no avail.

Has anyone heard of this problem? I check the Brother website and I'm waiting to hear back from a technician. Can't find any other tech support on the internet.

Open to any/all suggestions

insane

Did you every solve the paper out light with your Brother HL-5140 printer? I am having the same problem.

Thanks
Mal Shute in NH

HL-5140 Brother Printer - Paper Light is on and no action. Tried cleaning it out, checked for any loose or ripped paper in the machine. Took the toner out and put it back in, and then tried swearing at it for some time all to no avail.

Has anyone heard of this problem? I check the Brother website and I'm waiting to hear back from a technician. Can't find any other tech support on the internet.

Open to any/all suggestions

insane

Hi, I'm interested also... what's the solution? I have the exact problem. Help! Thanks. Daniel

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.