Im looking for anyone with any ideas on how to print an 8.5x25 inch form with an oki Microline 8810 printer. I had another form that was 22 inches where i was able to set up an Epson fx driver that allowed me to print it without a problem, but i cant seem to find one that allows 25 inches. Anyone ever come across this problem before? Or have any ideas/suggestions?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 2 Replies

Have you try calling up the manufacturer and see whether they are able to help you?

Where you able to resolve this issue. I have a Micoline 8480 FB printer and need to print an 8.5x 25 inch form. I found that if i used the generic ibm printer drive it will print the form length, however, the formating is not right everything is offset to the left and the line spacing is off. If i use oki or epson printer drivers it will not reconize the custom form that i setup through "Print Managment"

Im looking for anyone with any ideas on how to print an 8.5x25 inch form with an oki Microline 8810 printer. I had another form that was 22 inches where i was able to set up an Epson fx driver that allowed me to print it without a problem, but i cant seem to find one that allows 25 inches. Anyone ever come across this problem before? Or have any ideas/suggestions?

Any help would be appreciated! Thanks!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.