i've been thinking, what is the easiest way to make a game...flash(albeit mostly 2d). what platform has the most games... any thing w/ flash suupport. what format has the most devs...flash. look at kongregate, miniclip, armor games, they recieve a new game everyday. there are alot of markets out there...open pandora and gp2x has got emu crowd, ds has got casual gamers and psp the rooad going hardcore crowd. but the teh ds has the casual crowd...so how could some other company event try nintendo? well the casual market makes up(in my opinion)90% of the global gaming audience. so what if flash was the main game format for a handheld? i am visualizing a linux based os w/ tight integration with a flashplayer (swfdec, gnash, flash player) on an arm processor (omap?) either a touch only interface w/ multi touch capacitive disp or std dpad and 4 button layout w/resistive touch disp. what are your thoughts

i've been thinking, what is the easiest way to make a game...flash(albeit mostly 2d). what platform has the most games... any thing w/ flash suupport. what format has the most devs...flash. look at kongregate, miniclip, armor games, they recieve a new game everyday. there are alot of markets out there...open pandora and gp2x has got emu crowd, ds has got casual gamers and psp the rooad going hardcore crowd. but the teh ds has the casual crowd...so how could some other company event try nintendo? well the casual market makes up(in my opinion)90% of the global gaming audience. so what if flash was the main game format for a handheld? i am visualizing a linux based os w/ tight integration with a flashplayer (swfdec, gnash, flash player) on an arm processor (omap?) either a touch only interface w/ multi touch capacitive disp or std dpad and 4 button layout w/resistive touch disp. what are your thoughts

there is lightspark as a oss version of flash player with ogl acceleration

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.