Hey Daniheads,

I'm one of the newish Staff Writers here at Daniweb, and I'm working on lining up my calendar for the fall for reporting and interviews on mobile topics. I'm going to be focusing on devices running the Android OS, but I wanted to put it to all you forum devotees to see if there are any particular mobile topics you'd like me to look into, stories you think should be investigated or personalities that should be tracked down for an interview.

Some of our best stories come directly from you folks on the forum, so please let me know what we're missing and we'll look into it.

Thanks so much,

Eric Mack

Thats great, i love the Android platform. it would be great if we can have a small discussion on the Motorola Line up of Android phones and monster phone from Motorola with a 2ghz processor.

meego meego meego, what has nokia got up its sleeve

meego meego meego, what has nokia got up its sleeve

i'm trying to track down Peter Skillman, who recently left Palm to head up the Meego effort at Nokia to answer a few questions. Let me know if you have anything specific you'd like me to ask.

Thanks!

Eric

Thats great, i love the Android platform. it would be great if we can have a small discussion on the Motorola Line up of Android phones and monster phone from Motorola with a 2ghz processor.

I've also got a request in to Motorola to give us the lowdown on what's coming down the pike. You may have heard the latest rumor that the 2 Ghz phone will actually be a dual core Tegra @1 Ghz each...

it would be great if we can have a small discussion on the Motorola Line up of Android phones and monster phone from Motorola with a 2ghz processor.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.