Hello everyone,
I am using a LG mobile.The model is K220.I want to start internet browsing through my mobile. But there is no internet connection. How can I start it?
Please help!
Thanks.

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

You have to do setting as per your operator ask you to.
After that re-start your phone and enjoy browsing.
:)

Did you turn on your wifi or you have 3G?

Did you turn on your wifi or you have 3G?

No. I do not have 3G.
And how to check whether my wifi is on or off?

Go google and try to search how to turn on the wifi. Usually you can turn on your wifi, in your settings or control panel. The wifi option is located near the blue tooth settings.

OK . I will do it.
Thanks.

It's very simple you just take a plan for Internet and activate internet on your mobile then you will be able to access net on your mobile.

Go to your settings and there should be an option for wireless connection/ setting which should take you to a menu with bluetooth, mobile and wifi options. go to the wifi options, turn on your wifi connectivity, scan for wifi connections, enter the correct key and connect (turn on your wifi first or it may not scan for wifi connections)

I have/ had an LG optimum and this is how i connected to wifi connections (until the screen on the inside cracked now i can't see anythin :().

hope this helped

Go to your settings and there should be an option for wireless connection/ setting which should take you to a menu with bluetooth, mobile and wifi options. go to the wifi options, turn on your wifi connectivity, scan for wifi connections, enter the correct key and connect (turn on your wifi first or it may not scan for wifi connections)

I have/ had an LG optimum and this is how i connected to wifi connections (until the screen on the inside cracked now i can't see anythin :().

hope this helped

Restore your Settings and restart it.. might be it can hel you.. :)

thanks for the suggestion but it's a physical crack so i think i'm just going to have to invest in a new phone . . . then again i guess it can't hurt to try it.

Some mobile providers give you the chance to receive an SMS containing all necessary configuration details. You just have to request your settings, and they will send it to you. Not sure if it is possible in your case, but worth trying :)

hi, First change your phone setting GPRS and connect HTML Browser. all setting reset don restart you mobile and enjoy it mobile internet browsing.

commented: not very explanatory -1

The best solution that I can offer is get a 3G Data plan. On purchase they will give you configuration details on one click away configuration message for your phone..

Other than that you can use Wi-Fi as long as you are in a Wi-Fi zone. In there you need to know passkey for the network if its protected. Some networks are protected by MAC address, in that case it wont work at all. If network is not protected you can just connect..

Straight up just enable mobile/ wireless connections, if your using a smart phone (iPhone, android, window, etc) that should just do the trick . . .

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.