I was going to get the Kindle Fire, but my hopes and dreams have been crushed because I'm in the UK.
So are there any good tablets? With similar specs, or better, for a similar price of 199 dollars?

Recommended Answers

All 7 Replies

no. Expect to pay about twice as much for something like an HTC Flyer or Samsung Galaxy tab.

no. Expect to pay about twice as much for something like an HTC Flyer or Samsung Galaxy tab.

Thought as much :(

why dont u buy nook or even kindle and get it rooted
its simple as that

I think Nook Tablet is better. It has larger memory of 1GB and larger CPU of 1.2Ghz,furthermore, its storage is bigger.

I was going to get the Kindle Fire, but my hopes and dreams have been crushed because I'm in the UK.
So are there any good tablets? With similar specs, or better, for a similar price of 199 dollars?

Yeah you easily get because Samsung has recently launched a new Samsung Galaxy Tab 730. Its a nice tab with all latest features you can easily get that tablet. You should try at once from online shopping store which allows free shipping to worldwide.

best of luck..!!

I think Samsung Galaxy tab is the best. It will cost you too much, still it's worth it..

I personally don't like the Kindle fire, I think they tried to do a mix of the normal kindle and a full fledge tablet but ended up with a device that look low on par with the standards, a device that feels cheap and dated compared to the other options out there, I say, just get a real tablet and download the kindle app :'(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.