Hi,

I need some help on my external samsung 320gb hard drive mobile...I tried to back up my file from my p.c hard drive go down to my external hard drive.I noticed that i only copied 900mb or 1GB file my copying file runs to 128minuetes and then go down to 110minuetes and back again to 128minuetes and it takes 1hour to finnished copying the files .I tried to install the hard drive sentinel in my desktop to see that my hard drive is good,so when my external was plug in to my p.c the sentinel prompt me that there is an error.S.M.A.R.T "Read and Write rate"something like this.and there is a red X indicator in my external hard drive.and it says need to be replacement...Is this possible to repair i want only this my external hard drive to use as my back up file to save file.can you help me please.

Thank you in advance.

With WD external hard drives, you simply plug your external hard drive. ... Mapping manually will not resolve the hideously slow copy/download speed.

Hi,

Maybe there is a bad sectors on my hard drive(samsung)..how can i fixed this?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.