please all community, could i reach to any one Pioneer/professional in IT degree to ask him/her about somethings in my graduation project ?? thnx a lot ^_^

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

DaniWeb is a public forum, you can ask in here where even more professionalists will try to help you out

thnx a lot. can i tell you my problem ?

I wish that you are fine, My name is Ahmed Bahr From Egypt. Im 21 years old and in 2016 ill become a senior at Business Information Systems- Helwan University. So.. I have a little problem in my graduation project that my doctor decided to join an international competition for middle east students from EMC2 Inc. in my faculty all past graduates used to have an idea to execute it in 3 ways : web developing&designing, online/offline system or mobile application. In that competition we must make our projects according to 7 criteria in IT to choose from : (cloud computing-storage-Big Data-converged infrastructure-content management-security-data protection) so what can i do ? what to choose according to my bachelor degree in B.I.S ??? and in your opinion. what's the greatest ways to have new ideas ?? Really, ill be glad to see your reply .. i appreciate it so much...
Thank you for your time
Ahmed Bahr

This is where your interests and imagination come into play. We can't tell you what to do, but we can advise you in regard to your choices. Hot buttons these days are web and mobile applications. Both big data and security are hot topics. Do some research on your areas of greatest interest to see what seems to be the best fit for you.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.