So i have a usb that has 58.5 gb free from 58.5 gb and if i put like 10 files into it i will still have 58.5 gb free from 58.5 gb maybe there is a way to fix it?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

You question is not clear, files are copied in the usb? How big are these 10 files?

Okay, i have tried to get a mod menu for ps3. When i get the mod menu into my usb it shows that i dont have anything in my usb. Maybe its broken?

Are you sure it is properly formatted and has a valid NTFS or FAT file system installed on it?

I took a look at this with https://www.google.com/search?q=mod+menu+for+ps3&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8 and was pretty sad as the first one had a trojan and then other folk seeking help don't know or won't look into file system or USB stick size issues.

OK, back to you. Tell more about what you are using, what size stick, what format is it and what tool you are trying.

Remember these mod's are sadly trojans so maybe it's best to just forget it.

Can you copy any normal file to the USB?

I would suspect that during extraction to the usb or even the move to the USB, your Anti virus may be catching the files and quarantining them. Thus they never make it to the USB.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.