What are the best sales strategies?

Through which i can promote my website in short period of time.

Recommended Answers

All 6 Replies

Unless you've very unique products/services I don't think it will be easier for you to promote it in shorter period of time.

what is your service, what is it that you want to sell, I mean which service/product you would like to promote through the website. Please let me know so that can advice you accordingly.

So far Referring sites has worked best for me but search engines are usually most helpful

The simplest way is to start using google adwords...Though it will cost you a bit, but if your product/service is really good and if it is really beneficial for users then you will make it for sure.....

The other alternative is, you can purchase the database from Ernest & Young according to your requirments and hire few nice telecallers and start doing cold calling....

But still the fact remains the same, you can make it big, really big if your product is very good.

The simplest way is to start using google adwords...Though it will cost you a bit, but if your product/service is really good and if it is really beneficial for users then you will make it for sure.....

The other alternative is, you can purchase the database from Ernest & Young according to your requirments and hire few nice telecallers and start doing cold calling....

But still the fact remains the same, you can make it big, really big if your product is very good.

Regards,

Yogesh

[/Help enough others in gettting what they want, you will automatically get what ]

Fun brand, appealing story, great SEO team as a partner, great affiliate network as a partner (if you sell product, not just information - they will both sell and drive traffic to you), great PR skills or PR partner that can get your story in main publications, and of course great evangelists that believe in your product - all that are assets that will accelerate growth and increase visibility.

Exact strategy and marketing mix of course depends on what you are selling, to whom, your competition and marketing budget.

Wishing you luck! :-)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.