I was recently unfortunate enough to have been kicked off the adsense program. Some members got the idea that clicking it repetatively none-stop would help the site... but it didn't and only lead to the cease of adsense.

I sent a few emails to the adsense support people explaining but I was only given the standard reply (are they all robots at google? :eek: ).

So here's my question. Is thier a way to get adsense via another url of mine and display the ads on the banned site? I'm figuring google will sniff it out using thier wizardry with cookies... but will they?

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

nope once banned from program there is no way back in

I know that much.. but I have/can get another account for another site with another email address. Do they do it by name or site? Anyway I shall reiterate my question. Can I run ads from another site of mine on the banned site?

I'm not sure if it still works this way, but what used to happen was the entire domain would be marked as from a banned account. Whichever site you put the code on, it would just appear as a white box.

Generally if you try to create a second account, they will catch you, and terminate that account as well.

yes they will know by name, most likely u gave them your S.S. which then there is no way to get around it.

Well, I suggest you to clicking all AdSense banners repetatively none-stop to shut down even more accounts. That way Google some day have to admit that their system is not waterproof!

yes, they will just zero out all your adds.

bailey

You can also do like me and use www.Clicksor.com - If we all do that stupid Google can just shut down the shitty AdSense!

What about the Yahoo Publisher Network?

I'm not sure, but I think Yahoo Publisher Network is still in beta, and not available for us to use yet.

I was recently unfortunate enough to have been kicked off the adsense program. Some members got the idea that clicking it repetatively none-stop would help the site... but it didn't and only lead to the cease of adsense.

I sent a few emails to the adsense support people explaining but I was only given the standard reply (are they all robots at google? :eek: ).

So here's my question. Is thier a way to get adsense via another url of mine and display the ads on the banned site? I'm figuring google will sniff it out using thier wizardry with cookies... but will they?

I FOUND SOMETHING BETTER THAN GOOGLE's ADSENSE. Try this one one advertised here. It's free.
http://www.mulwaresearch.com/blogs.html

Google doesn't want to hear while you are sating "I am sorry" .

a friends of mine was beeing banned from google but he e-emailed them and after 2 days get an answer, his account was been reviewd again and it was back :) with all money on it

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.