Hi Everyone

I would like to keep this simple and ask if anyone could post here an actual sales letter or advertisement here that worked.

We could all theorise endlessly about what could work or opinions but I would love to see the actual results of an actual letter.

I recently wrote a letter to 19 people and got 2 responses then I wrote another to 16 people and got zero responses,so I have more to learn but the short circuit would be to look at others success.

I think we would all benefit from this kind of information so I appreciate your help in advance.

Regards
Mark

Hi Everyone

I would like to keep this simple and ask if anyone could post here an actual sales letter or advertisement here that worked.

We could all theorise endlessly about what could work or opinions but I would love to see the actual results of an actual letter.

I recently wrote a letter to 19 people and got 2 responses then I wrote another to 16 people and got zero responses,so I have more to learn but the short circuit would be to look at others success.

I think we would all benefit from this kind of information so I appreciate your help in advance.

Regards
Mark

Almost replicated. Lucky day I suppose.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.