Ive recently signed up with Bidvertiser.
I wonder now if any of you have used them in the past.
Are they a waste of my time?

Good and bad feedback about them is appreciated.

Thomas.

Recommended Answers

All 34 Replies

Thomas.

Not good. VERY LOW CPC. No CPM.
Had registered and used for about 2 weeks and earned not more than $1. So cancelled.

Yes, i use Bidvertiser. It's really great.

What is Bidvertiser? I've heard of it but not really sure what it is.

Bidvertiser is An Israel based (I think) PPC ad network that allow advertisers to bid on clicks and publishers to sell them.

Isnt that like adbright? Well thats what i use but maybe ill check it out.

Bidvertiser is piece of crap.

Today i verify my bank account and i saw a 102euros transfer from my account to Bidvertiser without my permission!!!
So,use Bidvertiser if you have a lot of money
I can send you a scan copy of my bank account if you want

Yeh...! I've signed up in bidvertiser. Actually I'm a publisher. But I couldn' paste the code in my site. I think it might be a fake.

There are quite good ad networks there like fastclick, casalmedia, burstmedia, adsense, clicksor, adbrite... best to join a professional company those who are in business from longer time and are reputed one.

Spent $300 with them, the revenue generated was $10.00.
Loss of $290. Didn't work out for me for some topics...
might wanna test it to see if it works for you..then refine
the campaign.

I also heard some bad comments about bidvertiser. I did not use bidvertiser but my friend have an account for that and he said, he had a low income compared to adsense.

We had used long back but found very very poor.

Hi , i am bit confused to read the posts coz some says bidvertiser is good some says bad. I want to ask , if i use bidvertiser for my blog will it be ok ?

I have been using it for a long time but i just wonder...
The CPC is too low...noway can stand around adsense..
but its a legitimate site which pays..so good from that point of view

Not give the effective and desired results/money as you worked for.

Hi , i am bit confused to read the posts coz some says bidvertiser is good some says bad. I want to ask , if i use bidvertiser for my blog will it be ok ?

Well, it depends on the experienced of the publisher. Some says it's good because he can earn quiet good but based on the comments I've read from different forums, more of the publishers are claiming that bidvertiser give low earnings.

BIDVERTISER IS A JOKE...

They sign you up, they dont send you warnings and charge your credit card like a raging bull, RIPOFF MUTHA FU&^%S.

BE WARNED !

I am using bidvertiser it is as good as google adword, PM me if you need bidvertiser ad coupon.

I have used bidvertiser, the network itself produced an OK conversion, so my ads were being clicked, and users were signing up to my blog.

was unhappy with the overall result of the cost versus the conversions though, stick with adwords.

Thomas.

Hello there,

I've signed up to Bidvertiser today. It seems to be tracking my referral program clicks properly. So I can say that part of the system is working. Whether or not we get paid is another issue. I've heard people saying it pays pretty poorly.

I just did a quick google search on bidvertiser and it seems that some people are experiencing low click payouts and also some people not getting paid and getting their accounts suspended. hmmm.

I assure you that they do pay,and that they suspend far less accounts then AdSense.

Their epc is dependent on your traffic,where you might get banned from Google for having TE traffic,or repeat clicks from the same IP,BidVertiser tends to just pay you less.Banning is a last resort-and support will listen.

A new member will see his epc goes up substantially after the first 30 days IF his traffic is of good quality.

I hope this helps someone,though of course more information is easily found.

Thanks buddy for all the information.

SNIP

No bidvertiser is not good it produce very less money and they don't reply in time or don't reply at all.seems lilke they charge lotta money from advertisers and pay less to us. I have ads from indian company it made more than this means you can imagine how they suck

I was paid within a couple of weeks after I reached $10. It's an OK site, but took a few months to reach $10, but I don't have a ton of traffic either.

One more thing, their ads really slowed down my site and sometimes it wouldn't even load. That is the main reason why I quit displaying their ads.

adbrite is doing good, they are very cool people. adbrite took 7 days to make money made by bidvertiser in 3 months.

Bidvertiser is terrible! and there customer service stinks. If you see a good comment about bidvertiser its because they have a campaign that is if you have been referred to them by someone they pay you money...my sites 2 months old and I've made over $20 from adsense and i had made 6 cents from bidvertiser until today now that 6 cents says $0.00 i have made nothing...with an alexa of 200,000 and hundreds of uniques everyday...$0.00 im not even jokin!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.