I want to sell my wireless networking equipment. Please anybody Suggest me some sites which I can use for sell my product.

Recommended Answers

All 24 Replies

There are many ways you can sell your equipment. You can:
- Create a web-site or purchase an existing shopping-cart program
- Sell on web-site like ebay.com, shopping.com etc.
- Sell on affiliate network like clickbank.com
- Post threads to sell on forums

Hope that helps

How about ebay or craigslist?

Thanks myhfelix...

There are many places and many things that you can do to sell your equipment. I am not sure that ebay will work for this since you do not seem to have it stocked yourself. If you have yet to do so try optimizing your site with both on-page and off-page SEO tactics. I also recommend that you send a targeted email marketing campaign. You may also find some benefit from using social network sites in order to increase traffic to your site.

Yeah,You can sell it on IOFFER.com or EBAY;You can write donw this massage to your MSN signature.

Yeah,You can sell it on IOFFER.com or EBAY;You can write donw this massage to your MSN signature.

thanks dude

Ebay or Craigslist but Craigslist has a bad reputation

You can sell your product on clickbank and you will make tones of money.

E bay. it is popular.

make a site is a easy way.

There are plenty of free classifieds sites online, you can advertize there with your contact details.

Have thought of Squidoo or HubPages? They already have bult-in traffic.

I want to sell my wireless networking equipment. Please anybody Suggest me some sites which I can use for sell my product.

If you want to sell products, go marketplaces like bizrates.com, ebay.com.

...by plugging your products and services into TripleClicks.

• We take you global! Reach millions of potential customers worldwide on one of the fastest growing, international e-commerce sites on the Web.

• We put the marketing muscle of over 100,000 SFI affiliates to work for you, promoting and selling your products and services in over 20,000 cities in over 190 countries!

• Simply sign up, submit your products and services, and get ready to take orders! It's quick, simple, and there's no risk because you pay nothing unless we get you sales.

There are lots of different way to sell items through online. By this you can get more acurate and better price for your selling items.

best way to search forum of wireless networking equipment or relation your niche. Create your unique signature start particating in discusions. Or make your product page in social channels and start intereacting with auidence. Remember: DON'T SELL YOUR PRODUCT.

If physical product then promoting using amazon is the good choice.

Ebay, jabbong, yebhi.com is best site for selling the product. you make the website of your product and the do SEO and PPC for that.it is good idea for marketing.

Ebay is good option to sell your products or also create your own ecommerce website to sell your products.

you can sell your products here:

www.goods4all.com

ppc,seo and amazon.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.