okay so i was an administrator of a family members adsense account and it was banned will it affect me in anyway if i apply for an adsense account?

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

Depends why you where band?

Yes, Google gets very picky about this when there are multiple accounts originating from the same address because so many people sign up with another family member's name after their own account was disabled for fraudulent clicks.

It's worth taking the risk, but be prepared that your account might be flagged in the future by some automated system in which case you might need to explain yourself and could potentially be out any unpaid revenue.

According to Webtechenthusiast.com, you must contact their support team to get your account back with Genuine reason. Many banned users got their account back after contacting the support team.

It may effect on your a/c too if google somehow get to know the relation between the accounts. So before applying do a deep analysis between the accounts and remove the relations if you find any one.

Try to apply from different computer and place different address and name.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.