Hello Dear Members,

My self Asha Thakor I am new member here. I am a admin and i have New Startup Web Designing IT Company in India (Ahmedabad,Gujarat)So, I join this forum to meet with the people. i don't know business strategy so,everyone please suggest me how do built up my business which is the first step for build the business

can you please tell me about business strategy?

Thank you,

Warm Regards,

Asha Thakor

Recommended Answers

All 5 Replies

First of all, understand your business. else create one blog and post some valuable tips. this is the only way to derive traffic for your website. then optimize your website according to Search engine.

always use the latest technologies like fluid design or responsive design

Yes Sir,

I got it

Thank You so much for your suggestion

if you don't mind can i ask one more question

Can i planning for Email Campaign Strategy?

It is very understand your business and its market reach. Then develop a good responsive website with all the necessary On Page works and then create ways to generate more traffic to your website. Explainer Video is one such method where all your products/services are explainer with a couple of minutes with help of animated characters.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.