Hello
We are already using search engine advertising for our website, and also some affiliation programs. We are now looking for a good network to buy CPM traffic at a fair rate. We found some networks that sell banners ads at 10$ CPM or more, but this is too expensive: banners conversions are not so good. Is there any place where to buy traffic at less than 3$ cpm?
Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Recommended Answers

All 13 Replies

Hi,

Be very careful buying CPM ads as they are becoming less and less effective. often, publishers hide these at the bottom of pages or in 'dead spots' as any page load counts as an impressions regardless of whether it has actually been seen or not.

Because of this, CPM is now very cheap to buy, although i would advise sticking with text links if possible.

Hello,

I can get you on my network for a very favorable CPM. Please let me know what it is you are advertising. All offers on our network are fully optimized using our Proprietary ad serving technology.

I would love to discuss with you further. If you have any questions, please let me know.

Thanks,
Danny
<snip email>

Hello
We are already using search engine advertising for our website, and also some affiliation programs. We are now looking for a good network to buy CPM traffic at a fair rate. We found some networks that sell banners ads at 10$ CPM or more, but this is too expensive: banners conversions are not so good. Is there any place where to buy traffic at less than 3$ cpm?
Any suggestion?

Thanks!

What about Google Adwords content network?

Hi Sitemapper,

I can get you quality CPM traffic for less then $3.00 on top premium sites. Send me an email to <snip email> and we can discuss further.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,
Danny

What about Google Adwords content network?

Hi Sitemapper,

I can get you quality CPM traffic for less then $3.00 on top premium sites. Send me an email to <snipped email> and we can discuss further.

I look forward to your response.

Thanks,
Danny

Hey Danny

Can you tell us for $3 we can always test that out not a big deal.

Hello
Any suggestion?

Thanks!

Hii

This mediaguru here.. definitely you can get good CPM banner or popunder traffic for much better rates than what you have mentioned. I can definitely help you out with good converting traffic with much better rates. Also one more thing due to few bad guys in the industry,the CPM business is loosing it's value that's really sad,but guys even in PPC or affiliates there is these kind of frauds,beware... for more info you can ping me<snipped>

You need quality traffic from many different ip's if you want to be on the first pages of a search engine. The traffic should not be generated very quick because you risk to receive visits from the same peoples and this is not helping you. I use <snip url> and i'm satisfied with it, you should buy a small package and see how it's working for you.

mediaguru is right. There have been some bad guys out there. While CPC advertising has it's perks, CPM advertising can be a great way to get your name out there. eCPM technology that some companies have offers the publisher and advertiser some sense of assurance, as it maximizes revenue for the publisher by both rewarding higher quality traffic and delivering more of the like ads, AND in such can generally offer the advertiser more specific targeting to a realistic audience rather than wasting efforts to someone who doesn't care about your "hosting and serving options" or your "pet supplies for sale" etc.

We use eCPM technology as it is a meticulous and detailed process that is constantly changing, targeting, and growing with our network as a whole. Depending on your type of site however, different ad networks can deliver different results. I would suggest performing a few searches on what has been successful for similar types of websites in the past, and you may be able to skip a few costly hurdles.

a lot of people will do anything just for big profits and get ahead with everybody. its a tough world out there.

search in google
you can get many answers

A viable company to try that is very inexpensive and possibly very effective dependent on the campaign ran is Project Wonderful. Ive been using it CTR has been anywhere from under 1% to as high as 10%. Cost analysis rates it at $0.0001 eCPM.
The publishers are paid per day, not by impression nor click so theres no need for fraud.
So far to date ive spent about $5.00 on a little less than 300 clicks and 1 million impressions.

Disclaimer: Individual results may vary, once you get used to the website you can learn what's effective and whats not.

Why on the earth you would like to burn money on CPM? Save your dollar and go for CPA/CPS/CPD - depending on what you are selling. There is no reason to gp for cheaper CPM; you need to go for audience that is right for you, not just any audience that will see your banners.
Go for something that yo0u can measure, don't spend blindly because it's affordable - that would be my 2 cents, Dada. :)

Earn Money and Double your Traffic with GlobCPM.com

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.